Bank Star's Galaxy Club is for our customers 50 and BETTER!
Take Advantage of all these BENEFITS:
- $100 Minimum Balance to Open
- First order of personalized checks free
- No fee on cashier's checks and money orders
- FREE Internet banking and FREE online bill pay
- $100,000 common carrier accidental death insurance *
- Key ring protection
- Payment card protection
- Bonus travel discounts
- Savers Club Book
- Grocery coupons
- Bank Star Plus Check Card
- An overdraft fee may be imposed to this account. This fee applies to overdrafts created by in-person withdrawal, ACH withdrawal, or other electronic means as applicable. This fee does not apply to overdrafts created by ATM or everyday debit card transactions unless you affirmatively consent (opt-in) for us to authorize and pay those transactions.
Call us or visit one of our locations for information on other available accounts.
Truth-in-Savings Disclosure on Deposit Accounts
Account Type: GALAXY CLUB
This is a variable rate account. Because rates may change periodically, we recommend that you contact your Bank Star branch to get the latest rate information on this account. Rates may change at any time without notice. Fees could reduce earnings on this account.
Frequency of Rate Changes
Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change every DAY.
Determination of Rate
At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.
Compounding and Crediting Frequency
Interest will be compounded MONTHLY.
Interest will be credited to your account MONTHLY.
Effect of closing account
If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
Balance Requirements to Open the Account
You must deposit $100.00 to open this account.
Balance Requirement to Earn Interest
A minimum balance of $1500 must be maintained to earn interest. Rates may change without notice.
Balance Computation Method
We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account.
Accrual of Interest on Noncash Deposits
Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day that we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example, checks).
A MONTHLY FEE OF $7.00 WILL BE CHARGED ONLY IF YOU DO NOT KEEP A $100.00 MINIMUM DAILY BALANCE.
*The insurance offered is not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not an obligation of or guaranteed by Bank Star or affiliates, and not insured by any agency of the U.S.